Dwelling Daughter

Dwelling Daughter

August 30, 2013

More than Chance!

Praising God this morning for another way He provided, and I didn't even know it at the time.
When Dad was taken to the hospital, mom rode with him in the ambulance. Some friends took our van and I told them that Flowers hospital in Dothan was probably where he was headed. That's where Julia and Jonathan were born, and I believe where I got my stitches when I was 4. Anyway, that made the most sense at the time, thus we sped to Flowers.
As soon as we left the ball field, we knew we had to contact family. Lydia and a friend called our grandparents, and I texted aunts and uncles. My moms parents live fairly close, so they immediately headed to Flowers with us. Somehow or another, Gigi (Moms mom) and Mom got into contact and were told to go to the Medical Center. So Gigi contacted Muc (Moms brother) and Uncle Muc knew we were headed to Flowers. I can't remember how he put two and two together, but he immediately called my cell and told me to go to the Medical Center.
I can only imagine how much more horrible it would've been if the girls and I had ended up in the wrong hospital. Yes, we would've realized our error, but 30 minutes too late.
God provided once again through my Uncle, who doesn't live anywhere near us. You could try and blame this on chance of you want, but we were all so panicked and frazzled, I believe only God could've turned that vehicle around. Praising God continually!

No comments:

Post a Comment