Dwelling Daughter

Dwelling Daughter

January 15, 2014

Thank You!

Six months ago, I started a blog. I used to enjoy writing, but now, I don't know what I would do without it. This blog has blessed me greatly in many ways. 
1) I get to express myself. Before I write, I have a million jumbled thoughts racing through my head. I can't keep hold of any one thought for very long without moving on to another shortly. Thus, I usually end up confused and exasperated. Blogging has helped. When I blog, my thoughts line up nice and (usually) orderly. Not only do you learn what I'm thinking, but I learn what I'm thinking. 
2) I've gotten to use the hardest moments in my life as a way to minister to literally thousands across the globe. I love it when my friends and family share my blog on their Facebook and then their friends tell them how it blessed them, and then I get to hear about it. It has given the purpose for my suffering a name! I absolutely love to hear about my readers. God called me to be a missionary when I was 10 years-old, and He has taught me that blogging is part of that mission work. I have had over 27,000 page views from every continent. I am blown away how God has used me. He's so faithful.
3) These blogs will be saved online forever. So as I get older and forget what I have written or if I ever lose my journals, I still have my blog entries. 
I know that this blog isn't very informative or truthful filled, but this is just to say thank you to all my readers. Thank you for you encouragement and love. Thank you for sharing my blogs and posts. Thank you for blessing my life and giving this hard time an eternal purpose.


1 comment:

  1. HI Elizabeth. Just found your blog and wanted to tell you what a gifted and insightful writer you are. Through several of your posts you have been a great blessing to me, and I hope you will continue using this extraordinary gift to bless others.

    ReplyDelete